All interested dads/male role models will need to be CMS Volunteer approved (go to https://www.cmsvolunteers.com/ to sign up now or refresh your information).
This is what the fun morning will hold:
- Dads will meet at the main doors of the school at 7:15.
- We will have ½ of the dads move to the bus lot and ½ of the dad out in our car line
- Dads will high five, open doors and welcome students in both areas until 8 AM
- Dads will come and be a part of the daily news program
- Dads will then meet in the cafeteria briefly and receive a book to read to a class
- Dads will have the chance to read to a class and ask some questions and even do a movement break with them (we will provide examples)
- Once done reading you will drop off your book in the office and you can continue a great day!
- If you wish to stay and help out in your child’s classroom, you are more than welcome to stay if your schedule allows you.
Does this sound like something you may enjoy? Do you have additional questions? If you do, please contact Mr. Neil Joyce at email@example.com or Mr. Giovanelli at firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t make this one? Reach out and give us your information for future events.
Sign up below!