We still have a few volunteer positions that we still need filled for the 2021/2022 school year. The positions outlined below can often be done outside of school and don’t all require a large time commitment. Often, a volunteer role is shared by several parents so that the work can be spread out! If you see something below and would like more details, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
Fundraising Committee (Committee led by Jennifer Simmons)
Each of the positions below will work closely with the VP of Fundraising, Jennifer Simmons
- Product Fundraising chair – someone to manage the Box Tops and Coke rewards programs.
- Community Giveback – Manage the Ronald McDonald tabs program and spear head any community giveback initiatives.
- Boosterthon Chair – Point of contact with the 3rd party company for the spring boosterthon fundraiser. Work closely with PTA board and VP of Fundraising to ensure the fundraiser is communicated and executed.
Audit Committee (Committee led by Paulina Torrebiarte)
1. Auditor – a person is needed to assist the Audit Committee lead each month to ensure there is proper checks and balances in place for the PTA finances.
Family Events (Committee led by Amee Cox)
- Spring Events – Join a committee of volunteers (4-6 needed) to brainstorm, plan and execute a COVID friendly option for what has traditionally been the Father/Daughter and Mother/Son Dance events.
- Spring Event Lead – We need a volunteer to keep the spring events team organized and on task. This would include organizing event logistics (with help from the team) and managing the budget for the event.
- Spring Book Fair – We need two volunteers to work with Ms. Mari and the existing volunteers to learn the Book Fair process. This would include creating a theme for the spring event to decorate the media center, managing the in-school sale, and any family fun night that may be planned for the spring. Once the book fair is planned, we will recruit additional volunteers to help with set-up and event execution, etc.
School Support (Committee led by Neil Joyce)
1. Yearbook – Need 1-2 volunteers to assist the team with creating and auditing this year’s yearbook. Yearbook is published in the spring, but there are deadlines that need to be met throughout the upcoming months to keep the process on track. This volunteer position can be done at home in the evenings and on the weekends.
If you have an interest in helping in any capacity, please reach out to Jessica or Tiffany today at firstname.lastname@example.org.