We are excited to kick off the Grand Oak Fun Run and Virtual Dance Fit on Monday, 3/15
We have 3 goals for this year’s program:
1. Bringing our school community together for some FUN!
2. Inspiring our students to be active and activate their character building.
3. Raising funds to support our school’s needs
We are so excited for the Fun Run and Dance Fit. We will bring our school together for 7 days of celebration, fun, and nightly character challenges as we work towards helping our school raise $15,000 for Playground and Movement Resources, and Technology Upgrades.
Our school has always relied on fundraising to provide an excellent educational experience for all our students. And this year, we need more support than ever (provide details about how the fundraising item(s) will help in this season and in the future).
We completely understand if your family is not in a position to financially support the school right now. You can still be involved by simply SHARING about our fundraiser with friends and extended family online at funrun.com. Sharing IS supporting!
Just as we worked to safely begin school this year, we are also safely hosting this essential fundraiser based on our school’s current guidelines. We’ll send more details, as we get closer to our kick off.
Key dates to remember:
• March 1st – Donating Opens – Register on FUNRUN.COM, SHARE, & GIVE!
• March 15th – Fundraiser Kick Off
• March 23 – 25th – Event Day – SAVE THE DATE!
We are grateful for our Grand Oak family! Thank you for your support this year. We all need it!